The ADM-HEA Subject Centre is currently facilitating one-day regional meetings across the UK to raise the profile of the ADM learning and teaching community, discuss key issues, regional issues and activities to support the primary aims of the network. The primary aims are:
- To re-invigorate a teacher network in the ADM HE community.
- Harness expertise for the benefit of the broader subject community.
- Raise the profile of the ADM HE community of practitioners within the HE sector.
The next planned meetings will take place on the following dates:
The programmes for each day are designed in conjunction with the host institution. If you are interested in attending one of these events, please download, complete and return the attendance booking form. Please ensure your form is submitted at least 7 working days before the date of the event. Numbers are limited so early booking is advisable.
For further information, please contact Carolyn Bew, Academic Developer:
T: 01273 643175
- 23 November 2006 - York St John University - read the programme
- 2 March 2007 - Bath Spa University - read the programme
- 3 April 2007 - University of Ulster - programme for the day
- 27 April 2007 - Kingston University - programme for the day
- 1 May 2007 - Arts Institute Bournemouth - programme for the day
- 1 June 2007 - Birmingham Institute of Art and Design - programme for the day