Open Educational Resources Programme phase 2
Open Educational Resources Programme phase 2: literature analysis examining the impact of OER use on teaching and learning
The Higher Education Academy invites tenders to conduct an insightful analysis of the literature which focuses on learners’ use of online resources to aid their learning.
Purpose of the study:
- to provide a greater understanding of the ways in which learners, whether or not in formal education, use online resources to aid their learning experiences and the factors which influence the selection of resources.
The resultant synthesis will provide the basis for additional work being commissioned by the HEA and JISC to examine the potential contribution open educational resources can make to the student learning experience.
- Total funding of £10,000 (including VAT, travel and subsistence) is available for this project.
- It is envisaged that bidders will be notified of the outcome of the evaluation process in the week commencing 18 April 2011.
- The successful bidder will be expected to start work no later than 3 May 2011.
- The review is to be completed by/deadline for submission of final deliverables is 30 June 2011.
The deadline for proposals is 12 noon UK time on Monday, 4 April 2011.
For more information: http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/funding/detail/2011/OER_LearnerVoice_2011