First issue of "Enquiry" journal
The first issue of Enquiry - the ACES Journal of Undergraduate Research at Sheffield Hallam University (SHU), is now available to read at:
'Enquiry' is a student-led and faculty sponsored double-blind peer-reviewed journal dedicated to showcasing students' research achievements, encouraging interdisciplinary intellectual exploration, and furthering broader interest in the Arts, Computing, Engineering and Sciences.
Briefly the key opportunities created by 'Enquiry' are:
- It provides sustainability for undergraduate research by advocating and advertising the wealth of work that is undertaken by undergraduate students at SHU;
- It enables students to engage directly with the processes of research and publication;
- It provides an opportunity to forge more visible links between teaching, learning and research;
- It has developed an active community of student learners who will be exposed to the process of enquiry;
- It provides ACES with marketing opportunities upon which potential students can be recruited.
For further details about 'Enquiry', or the infrastructure behind it, please contact Richard Hill firstname.lastname@example.org