Using technology to enhance learning, teaching and assessment
- Newcastle University - IT Training Suite
- 14 May 2008 10:00-16:00
This free workshop will explore a variety of technological resources and investigate their pedagogic value. It is aimed at lecturers, learning technologists and educational developers interested in the use of technology to enhance learning, teaching and assessment. This workshop is appropriate for higher education lecturers and staff who support learning and teaching in HE.
Topics covered include:
- e-Learning design and development
- e-Portfolios for critical reflection
- mobile learning: communication and collaboration
- practical work with blogs and wikis
- information literacy: is Google enough? - finding quality information effectively
To secure a fee place select the voucher option and enter the code: "supacad" on the web site.