Tutor Conference: Sustain
- Impact Arts Eco-chic shop, 45 High Street, Glasgow
- 28 September 2011 10:30-15:30
Fashioning an Ethical Industry* event
Those involved in fashion education need to be teaching the next generation of industry players - fashion students - about the social and environmental impact of the industry so they can find creative and innovative solutions in the fashion industry of the future. This conference for fashion & textile tutors will feature industry and academic speakers and will provide those involved in fashion education with background information, ideas, resources and networking opportunities.
This conference will provide those involved in fashion education:
- with background information to ethics in the industry
- ideas and resources for integrating ethics into your teaching practice
- opportunities to network and share experience, resources and ideas with other participants
TO BOOK YOUR PLACE, please email: email@example.com with your full university and contact details.
* Fashioning an Ethical Industry works with HE and FE fashion courses to support the integration of sustainability and ethics into teaching and learning.