Trust Schools and the Creative Industries: Building strategic partnerships
- Rootstein Hopkins Space, London College of Fashion, 20 John Prince's St, W1G 0BJ
- 20 May 2010 10:30-13:30
The creative industries have what trust schools need - the skills and experience to build a culture of creativity and innovation among students.
A trust school is a state-funded foundation school supported by a charitable trust. The trust is made up of the school and external partners working together for the benefit of the school and the students. As a trust partner, you share your time, experience and enthusiasm. In return, you get a sustainable and strategic partnership with schools, other partner organisations, young people and the broader community.
This free introductory seminar will introduce you to the trust schools programme and demonstrate how you or your organisation can benefit from a trust partnership.
The lunchtime seminar will include:
- An overview of trust schools
- Benefits of a trust school partnership
- What is involved in being a trustee
- Case study from a trust school and partner organisation, the University of Arts London
- Advice and guidance on how to get involved
- Networking lunch
To register for this event, please contact Natalie Staub by Monday, 17 May 2010.
- Contact Name:
- Natalie Staub
- Contact Telephone:
- 0207 802 0656
- Contact Email: