Success in Developing Student Employability: Employability CETL Conference 2010
- Sheffield Hallam University
- 10 June 2010 00:00
The conference will bring together those interested and involved in developing student employability to showcase successful interventions, initiatives and innovations.
Specifically the conference will include case studies, research and evaluation and stories including:
- interventions/initiatives that have resulted in positive feedback/evidence of employability skills development;
- resources that have been developed/used/integrated within learning, teaching and student support that have generated positive feedback;
- curriculum design that has produced an increased emphasis upon employability skills;
- teaching approaches that have fostered employability skills within a subject setting;
- positive feedback from employers and alumni about employability skills development as part of course provision;
- developments/impact upon strategy/policy that have enhanced the importance and profile of employability within the institution.
As part of a wider contribution to the debate around employability in a HE context. Presentations and papers will be made available via the e3i website after the event as a way of disseminating findings.
Presenters will be encouraged to involve students in the event where possible/appropriate. Presentations are invited from within SHU and across the HE sector
Anyone who is interested in presenting or running a workshop should send a brief summary of no more than 200 words to Diane Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org