SEDA Fellowship Briefing and Development Day
- ACU, Woburn House, London WC1
- 30 March 2009 10:00-16:00
If you are thinking seriously about enrolling in the SEDA Fellowship, then you might like to attend one of their briefing and development days. These are run by SEDA Fellowship holders, who will give you a clear idea of what is needed.
If you are already registered, the day will give you additional support and motivation.
Whatever stage you are at, this event will help you to:
- reflect on your continuing development
- progress your Fellowship plans
- meet other Fellowship candidates
- look at Fellowship portfolios
- discuss the practical and professional issues involved in undertaking the Fellowship
- plan the work you need for your submission
- if appropriate, prepare for the interview.
The fee is £60 per person (to include refreshments and lunch). To register, please complete the booking form on their web site and return it to the SEDA office.
If you would like to learn more about the scheme, check out the SEDA website at www.seda.ac.uk