Researching Transformational Learning through ESD, Internationalisation and Citizenship
- Park Campus, University of Gloucestershire
- 10 June 2009 00:00
The Pedagogic Research and Scholarship Institute (PRSI)
and the International Research Institute in Sustainability (IRIS) at the
University of Gloucestershire are collaborating to research transformational
learning in a range of contexts. There is considerable debate around the
contexts to transformational learning, including ESD, internationalisation and
This conference has been designed to facilitate and capture new interdisciplinary and interprofessional discussions around the following questions:
- What is transformational learning?
- What does existing research tell us about transformational learning and where are the knowledge gaps?
- How does investigating transformational learning influence research design?
- How can we engage with research into transformational learning through ESD, internationalisation and citizenship as education practitioners?
Who Should Attend?
conference will bring together practitioners and researchers who are interested
in the nature of transformational learning and how it might be developed through
the links between learning sustainable development, internationalisation and
Registration closes 22 May
- Contact Name:
- Lorraine John, PRSI Administrator
- Contact Telephone:
- 01242 715379
- Contact Email: