Re-visiting assessment design: developing students’ skills for good academic practice
- The Higher Education Academy, York
- 9 July 2010 10:30-15:30
The aim of this seminar is to facilitate discussion of issues and identify good practice relating to how assessment can be designed to enable students to develop skills for good academic practice and minimise opportunities for student plagiarism or collusion.
The seminar is for practitioners, researchers and managers with an interest in this area.
- Jill Pickard (Head of University Modular Framework) and Julia Brydon (Senior Lecturer), University of Northampton.
- Jonathan Gibson (Academic Coordinator), The Higher Education Academy’s English Subject Centre.
- Amanda Relph (Principal Lecturer), University of Hertfordshire.
- Vincent Perera (Senior Lecturer), Middlesex University.
- Erica Morris, Senior Adviser, Academy JISC Academic Integrity Service.