RAISE Conference 2011: Engaging Students in Challenging Times
- Nottingham Conference Centre
- 15 September 2011 09:00 - 16 September 2011 15:40
The overarching objective of the inaugural Researching, Advancing & Inspiring Student Engagement (RAISE) Conference is to focus specifically on student engagement.
The conference aims to:
- Develop conceptual clarity about the nature of student engagement
- Disseminate and showcase evidence informed practice
- Provide networking and professional development opportunities for participants
- Involve students – who are particularly welcome at the conference
The conference themes are:
- Presenting conceptual models based on well founded research about student engagement
- Evaluation of student engagement initiatives at an institutional level
- Evaluation of curricular and extra-curricular developments to engage students in their learning
- Sharing evidence about student expectations, experiences and identity and their impact on engagement
The organisers have put together a conference programme based on many excellent submissions which include several presentations involving undergraduate students. The main keynote will be delivered by Professor Mantz Yorke.
- Contact Email: