- Thames Valley University (Ealing Campus)
- 13 October 2008 10:00-16:00
The PPP (Podcasting for Pedagogic Purposes) SIG invites you to their next event.
The programme for the day will include practitioner experiences, practical demonstrations and curriculum workshops for the novice, practitioner and expert.
This event is free to everyone interested in Podcasting.
The format of the day will include:
10-11 Expert Presenter - Derek France, University of Chester: Using podcasting to enhance student feedback and learning
11-12 Ideas for Podcasting - the book - phase 2
1-4 Workshops running at least twice:
- Practical "how-tos", led by Alan Carr
- Curriculum and research thunderstorm, led by Carol Comer
- Podcasting and WIMBA - "Perfect for language learning and creating vocal exercises in any subject"
More details will appear on the web site when the programme is finalised.
To book a place, please email Carol Comer, email@example.com