Outduction: Enhancing the final year experience
- Kew Gardens, Cambridge Cottage
- 6 September 2011 09:00-15:45
This free one-day event has been arranged to mark the conclusion of the Outduction project* which has been run by Kingston University and the University of Bradford.
As this three-year project reaches its conclusion, the project holders aim to present their findings and share their experiences with the wider higher education community.
Nicolette Lee, Academic Director, Swinburne University of Technology
Professor Geoff Layer, outgoing Deputy Vice Chancellor of the University of Bradford and incoming Vice Chancellor of the University of Wolverhampton
Delegates will have opportunity to participate in workshops that explore six key themes that have emerged from the project:
- Interns/Student Engagement
- PDP and Learner Autonomy
- The Resilient Graduate
- Final Year Projects/Dissertations/Shows
* Outduction is a collaborative project between Kingston University London and University of Bradford. It is funded by the HE Academy's National Teaching Fellowship Scheme and aims to improve our understanding of the experience of students in their final year of undergraduate study.