aims, outcomes and deliverables
The aims for SPACE are:
- To share ideas and experiences of the effective design and use of learning spaces in art, design and media higher education.
Outcomes of SPACE:
- By harnessing the expertise and experience of teachers and reviewing available literature and precedents SPACE will identify examples of ‘good’ learning spaces.
- Through discussion SPACE will identify ways in which existing spaces are and can be adapted to contemporary, effective teaching and learning practice.
- A series of on-line discussions on SPACE(s) for learning and teaching (and associated activities including research, KTP, work based learning.
- A series of documented real-time, face-to-face discussions
- Up to seven short (60 second) movies on-line that will summarise, extend, challenge and/or amplify current thinking on (learning) SPACE.