MeCCSA Postgraduate Network Conference 2009
- Bangor University, School of creative Industries & Media
- 8 July 2009 00:00 - 9 July 2009 00:00
The MeCCSA Postgraduate Network is pleased to inform that registration for the Annual MeCCSA PGN Conference to be held on Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th July 2009, hosted by the National Institute for Excellence in the Creative Industries, Bangor University, Wales, is now open and registration forms are available from the conference website.
The conference is organised by postgraduate students and it is designed for Masters and PhD students, as well as early years postdoctoral researchers, and is an excellent opportunity for postgraduate students to present their work to like-minded individuals in a supportive and productive environment.
This year’s event is being held within the School of Creative Industries and Media (SCSM) at Bangor University in North Wales. Bangor is the first Welsh institution to hold the conference and is looking forward to welcoming researchers from across the worldwide academic community.
The conference programme will include:
- Postgraduate panels discussing a diverse range of research topics
- Round table discussions led by leading academics and industry professionals
- Workshops designed to cover a number of topics pertinent to the postgraduate student experience
The programme will also include a series of plenary lectures:
- Dr. Astrid Ensslin (New Media, Bangor University)
- Dr. Mark Brownrigg (Film Studies, Stirling University)
- Prof. Graeme Harper (Creative Writing, Bangor University)