Learning to Teach Inclusively
- Wolverhampton Science Park
- 20 September 2011 10:00-15:30
End of OER OMAC Project Conference
The Learning to Teach Inclusively Project is an Open Resource Project, funded by the Higher Education Authority and JISC, to provide an online module with resources to be used in the HE sector.
The Conference, organised by the Institute for Learning Enhancement, University of Wolverhampton, will be opened by Vice Chancellor Professor Geoff Layer (University of Wolverhampton) with guest speakers:
- Professor Liz Thomas (Higher Education Academy)
- Dr Christine Smith (Director of L&T, University of Salford & HEA Accredit or)
- Dr Sean Walton (University of Bradford)
- Professor Christine Hockings (University of Wolverhampton)
- Dr Paul Brett (University of Wolverhampton)
There will be an opportunity for hands on experimentation of the Learning to Teach Inclusively Module.