Learning from the data: using institutional data to develop an audit tool to enhance student success
- University of Bradford
- 15 October 2009 09:30-15:30
The Higher Education Academy and University of Bradford would like to invite you to the above research seminar, which is part of Research Seminar Series 2009: Access and Success for All. Details of the Series are available at: www.heacademy.ac.uk/ourwork/learning/national_research_seminar
Details of the above seminar including abstract, speakers and bookings are available at: www.heacademy.ac.uk/resources/detail/RSS_Bradford_151009
This seminar will describe research in progress that explores what we can learn from programmes that have excellent rates of retention and how what we learn from this research can be applied in practice through the use of an audit tool for programmes. This interactive session will provide an opportunity for discussion about our research and the effectiveness of and applicability of the audit tool. Participants will have the opportunity to engage with the tool, interact with the methodology and provide feedback.
- Natalie Bates, Research Assistant, Bournemouth University
- Becka Currant, Dean of Students, University of Bradford
- Ed Foster, Study Support Co-ordinator, Nottingham Trent University
- Christine Keenan, Learning and Teaching Fellow, Bournemouth University
- Sarah Lawther, Learning and Teaching Officer, Nottingham Trent University
- Ruth Lefever, Research Associate, University of Bradford
50 free places are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To book a place, please email Vicki Elliott (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.
- Contact Email: