Inspiring Learners: Equipping the Next Generation of Graduates
- Queen Anne Court, Maritime Campus, University of Greenwich
- 6 July 2010 00:00
This year’s annual learning and teaching conference aims to explore the interplay between learning, teaching, employability and the wider world, and examine how these relationships may contribute to the enrichment of professional capabilities.
Discuss the challenges for developing inspiring and appropriate curricula and learning opprotunities.
The keynote speakers, David Robinson (OBE), co-founder of Community Links, and Professor James Wisdom, consultant in educational development in Higher Education.
- Developing an effective student journey
- Developing an inquiring mind
- Developing enterprise and employability
- Embedding graduate level skills through feedback and assessment
- Embedding life-wide learning