Inclusiveness and Accessibility through Student Engagement
- The University of The West of Scotland, Paisley Campus, P Block
- 13 May 2010 10:30-17:00
The seminar will describe a number of initiatives at the University of the
West of Scotland in the area of inclusion, accessibility and student
A combination of presentations, interactive sessions and a Q & A panel session will explore the success of this work and develop ideas for the future. They aim to cover an update on current thinking and practice on inclusion; learning from the summit programme on developing an inclusive curriculum; the UWS Transformational Learning project and its student involvement and how UWS is progressing the agenda through a unified approach to mainstreaming equality and diversity.
- Keynote: Dr Helen May, Senior Adviser, H E Academy
- Chris Bradshaw, Equality and Diversity Coordinator, UWS
- Cathy Gerrard, Centre for Academic and Professional Development, UWS
- Susan Duncan, Vice President, Student Association, UWS
- Representative from Transformational
The Higher Education Academy and The University of the West of Scotland would like to invite you to the above research seminar, which is part of Research Seminar Series 2010: Access and Success for All. Details of the Series are available here
40 free places are available on a first-come, first-served basis. To book a place, please email Margaret Cuthbertson directly.
- Contact Name:
- Margaret Cuthbertson
- Contact Email: