Higher Education Surveys for Enhancement Conference 2011
- National College for School Leadership Triumph Road Nottingham , NG8 1DH
- 19 May 2011 09:00
The Higher Education Academy is hosting a one-day conference that will bring together research and practice in using student experience surveys in order to explore their implications for the enhancement of learning and teaching.
Sessions will include invited speakers, parallel presentations and a Question Time-style discussion. The event will bring together a broad range of people interested in using student experience data to enhance policy and practice, including senior management with strategic learning & teaching roles, educational developers and lecturers at the chalk face.
Contributions are now sought for presentations and mini-workshop sessions relating to the theme of the event including (but not restricted to):
- Using the National Student Survey to support enhancement;
- Postgraduate Taught and Research Experience Surveys;
- Linking undergraduate and postgraduate surveys to explore institutional, subject or programme-based issues;
- HEI internal surveys;
- Making the most of qualitative data.
For more details, including the call for papers, please see the webpage for the event.