Foundation Degrees: validation, support and enhancement
- Croydon College
- 12 March 2008 10:15-15:00
A collaborative multi-disciplinary event jointly organised by The Higher Education Academy HE in FE Enhancement Programme and FDF
The intended outcomes for this event are:
- Awareness of current activities for enhancement provided by HEA and fdf for providers of HE in FECs and sources of information, including Fd endorsement, employer-based training accreditation, the accreditation of prior experiential learning, employer engagement following Leitch.
- Increased knowledge and understanding of the principles and processes for validation of HE awards by an institution with degree awarding powers (DAP).
- Increased knowledge and understanding of the employer engagement agenda and of the toolkit to assist FECs developed by fdf.
- The opportunity to devise strategies on a topic of choice from the workshops
This event is aimed at: HE Managers, Business Development Managers, Managers with responsibility for quality assurance in HE and Programme leaders with programmes to be (re)validated in 2008