Copyright Clearance for Print, Broadcast and Multimedia Production
- BUFVC, 77 Wells Street, London W1T 3QJ
- 27 April 2009 10:30-17:00
Presenters: Alma Hales and Bernadette Attwell
Book now on one of the most popular courses run by the BUFVC. This is an essential one-day starter for those needing to use copy and manage existing third party content in their work and to deliver to students and the public in new services.
Topics to be covered include:
- types of works which are protected
- rights ownership and licensing
- the status of copyright exceptions
- the meaning of "fair dealing"
- the process of rights clearance
- how to administer the clearance process
Registration Charge: £176
Standard Services Ordinary member rate: £150
Premier Services Ordinary member rate: £123
You can book a place at www.bufvc.ac.uk/courses/booking.html
All charges include VAT at the standard rate. Bookings will be accepted (i) accompanied by payment in advance by cheque or credit card, or (ii) when accompanied by a signed official order. Cancellations will not be accepted less than 14 days before the course date.
- Contact Name:
- Ali Fowler
- Contact Telephone:
- 020 7393 1512
- Contact Email: