Improving the student experience through embedding inclusive policy and practice
- Royal National Hotel, Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0DG
- 10 September 2008 00:00
Bookings are now being taken for this event at which delegates will be able to share in the learning and outcomes from the Higher Education Academy’s longitudinal change programme for institutions seeking to develop and embed inclusive policy and practice in the context of widening participation and/or disability equality.
The conference will provide you with an opportunity to:
- learn from institutional case studies about approaches, challenges and solutions to the embedding of inclusive policy and practice in the areas of widening participation and disability equality;
- debate and discuss emergent themes from the research which has underpinned the Academy-run programme;
- engage in discussion about differing perspectives and challenges that must be faced in order for practice to be evidence-based and research to be practice-informed;
- meet colleagues from the sector with an interest in, or involvement with, embedding inclusive policy and/or practice in their institutions.
It will be of interest to senior managers, academic and other staff with strategic and/or operational responsibility for developing inclusive policy and practice.
There is a £50 booking fee to attend.
Booking your place:
Please download a booking form from the event page on the Academy website at:
For enquiries about the booking procedure or event administration, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries about the event programme, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the change programme, participating institutional teams and their change initiatives please visit the Academy website at:
- Contact Name:
- Helen Brand / Laura Cobbe
- Contact Email: