Using Technology to Enhance Learning, Teaching and Assessment
- Oxford University Computing Service
- 28 May 2008 10:00-16:00
Book now - only a few places left!
This free workshop will explore a variety of technological resources and investigate their pedagogic value. it is aimed at lecturers, learning technologists and educational developers interested in the use of technology to enhance learning, teaching and assessment.
- e-Learning design and development
- e-Portfolios for critical reflection
- Mobile learning: Communication and Collaboration
- Practical work with Blogs and Wikis
- Information Literacy: Is Google enough? - finding quality information effectively. Who is it for?
This workshop is appropriate for higher education lecturers and staff who support learning and teaching in HE. The workshop content is currently being finalised. The topics covered will include those above. Further details will be added shortly.
Participants should have previously used the World Wide Web and must have experience of using Microsoft Windows to open and save files and for opening and closing applications.