Enhancing learning and teaching through the use of technology for Employability and Employee Learning
- The Rose Bowl, Leeds Metropolitan University, England, LS1 3HE
- 9 December 2010 10:30-15:30
This event is part of the Higher Education Academy's Evidence-based Practice Syntheses.
A free event to present the findings of the Higher Education Academy funded STEEL project. The day will provide a showcasing of good practice found in these areas as well as examining the findings of this synthesis project. Findings from the sister projects in technology enhanced assessment and feedback with the University of Southampton and technology enhanced learning and teaching practice with the Open University will also be presented.
The events in this series are an opportunity to:
- Find out about the effective use of learning technology for different learning and teaching contexts in each of the three areas;
- Engage with, and contribute to, the growing ELT evidence base;
- Consider the implications for future practice and research in the use of technology to enhance the student learning experience.
Who should attend: The events will be of particular interest to teaching staff, learning technologists, colleagues with learning and teaching support roles and managers working in any of the three areas