Creativity and qualitative methodologies
- The Mill Room, Chilworth Manor, Southampton, SO16 7PT
- 2 December 2010 00:00 - 3 December 2010 00:00
Researchers and postgraduate students may be interested in this 2-day workshop, organised and supported by the ESRC National Centre for Research Methods.
Led by Professor David Gauntlett, University of Westminster
* EXPERIENCE a Lego Serious Play workshop, where ideas and experiences are expressed in metaphorical models
* DISCUSS how we can use online and real-world tools to enable research participants to communicate about their lives and identities with researchers
* CREATE new ways of doing social science research (potentially!)
For information and booking see the website.