Creativity and Engagement in Higher Education
- The Mary Seacole Building, Frederick Road Campus, University of Salford
- 6 July 2011 09:30 - 8 July 2011 15:00
The University of Salford’s 6th Education in a Changing Environment Conference, Creativity and Engagement in Higher Education, will explore and discuss international best practice in teaching and educational research in higher education. Through themes of Social Media; Learning, Teaching and Assessment; Networking and Partnerships, the Conference will identify creative models for engagement in a shifting educational landscape.
- Dr Alec Couros, Professor of educational technology and media and the Coordinator of Information and Communications Technology at the Faculty of Education, University of Regina, Canada.
- Glynis Cousin, Professor of Higher Education and Director of the Institute for Learning Enhancement at the University of Wolverhampton.
- Norman Jackson, Professor of Higher Education and the former Director of the Surrey Centre for Excellence in Professional Training and Education.
- Saul Nassé, Controller of BBC Learning, Saul is responsible for the BBC’s formal learning content, including the highly popular Bitesize.
University of Salford Hosts:
- Professor Martin Hall is an historical archaeologist and strategic leader.
- Professor Ghassan Aouad is the Pro-Vice-Chancellor for Research and Innovation at the University of Salford.
- Professor Huw Morris is the newly appointed Pro-Vice Chancellor (Academic) at the University of Salford.