Assessment Matters: Original Assessment for Original Student Work
- The Higher Education Academy, York
- 31 March 2011 10:00-16:00
This seminar will continue to explore innovation and good practice in assessment strategies and design that can help to minimise the possibilities of student plagiarism, collusion and data fabrication by building on the previously successful Assessment SIG event on ‘Re-visiting assessment design: developing students’ skills for good academic practice’ in July 2010.
The seminar will be led by Dr Erica Morris who manages the work of the Higher Education Academy’s Academic Integrity Service.
- Ranald Macdonald, Emeritus Professor of Academic Development, Sheffield Hallam University
- Patrick Baughan, Learning Development Centre, City University London
- Sharon Flynn, Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Penelope Bidgood, Faculty of Computing, Information Systems & Mathematics, Kingston University London
- Chris Ireland and John English, The Business School, University of Huddersfield
There is a £50.00 charge to attend this event.