- Headingley Carnegie Stadium, Headingley, Leeds, LS6 3BR
- 7 September 2010 09:00 - 8 September 2010 16:30
Leeds Met annual assessment, learning and teaching conference
Day One:' Finding Creative Solutions to Difficult Dilemmas'
- Keynote - Professor Margaret Price of Oxford Brookes University, "Feedback: all that effort but what is the effect?"
- Inaugural Lecture - Professor Ruth Pickford, Leeds Metropolitan University, "Back to basics: an academic perspective on making higher education work:"
- Conference Dinner
Day Two: 'Challenging Accepted Wisdom: Seeking Alternative Solutions'
- Keynote - Professor Royce Sadler of Griffith Institute of Higher Education, Australia, "A question of feedback: when and to what extent is it crucial?"
The programme of each day will include selected workshops and presentations and will start at 9.00am each day.
The workshops will cover the following areas:
- Creative technology-enhanced solutions
- Inclusive learning opportunities
- Assessment to solve problems
- Creative approaches to complex learning issues
- Contact Name:
- Georgi Sinclair, Project Manager
- Contact Telephone:
- 0113 8129070
- Contact Email: