Accrediting your HE teaching: gaining professional recognition
- 21 July 2011 13:00-14:00
The final webinar in a series of CPD4HE webinars sharing experiences of developing teaching materials for release as Open Educational Resources (OERs) in the CPD4HE Project is aimed at individuals who wish to gain accreditation or simply to extend their knowledge about teaching and learning in Higher Education.
These may be teaching staff, senior academics who responsibility for teaching and learning matters, researchers with a teaching role or staff who support learning and teaching.
Topics covered will include:
- An introduction to the UK Professional Standards Framework
- The process of gaining accreditation via the individual route
- Finding high quality free resources to support your application
- Sources of help and support
- Rosalind Duhs (UCL Centre for the Advancement of Learning & Teaching)
- Holly Smith (UCL Centre for the Advancement of Learning & Teaching)
- Jane Hughes (UCL, CPD4HE Project Director)