Academic integrity: exploring a holistic approach for preventing student plagiarism
- Queen’s University, Belfast
- 27 June 2011 10:00-16:00
This interactive workshop will discuss a range approaches that can help to prevent student plagiarism. The workshop aims to provide participants with an overview of current practice and ways to proactively reduce incidents of plagiarism in their own institutions.
More specifically, the workshop will offer opportunities to:
- Review a range of assessment strategies to minimise plagiarism possibilities;
- Consider approaches to supporting students’ academic skills development;
- Reflect on policies for unacceptable academic practice;
- Consider approaches to using text-matching tools effectively.
For more information please go to conference webpage