4th European First-Year Experience conference 2009
- University of Groningen, Netherlands
- 13 May 2009 00:00 - 15 May 2009 00:00
You are invited to participate in the EFYE 2009 conference
The aim of the EFYE conference is to explore the student experience at universities across Europe, with a specific focus on the importance of the first year.
This year's theme will be on research and evidence on how to improve different transition moments for students:
- from school to university;
- from professional bachelor to university master programmes;
- from one country to another.
More information: www.efye.eu. The first call for papers can also be found via this link.