‘Curriculum Change for Learning’
- Liverpool Hope University
- 16 June 2008 11:35 - 17 June 2008 11:35
The purpose of the biennial PRHE conferences is to bring together researchers and scholars from a number of countries to encourage and raise the profile of pedagogical research in university teaching and learning. In 2006, they attracted delegates from 14 countries including Canada, USA, India, Nigeria and Norway. Like its predecessor, this conference will have a maximum of 200 participants in order to focus on high quality research and to facilitate ongoing networks with the potential for future research collaborations.
- Professor Ron Barnett, University of London, UK
- Professor Jan Botha, Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- Professor Ference Marton, Goteborg University, Sweden
- Professor Sari Lindblom-Ylanne, University of Helsinki, Finland